[macvoiceover] Re: Terminal?

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 22:23:52 -0500

Hello,
In Snow Leopard, the terminal actually works very well. Just interact with the
"shell" area and read the contents with VO up and down arrows. Whenever you
need to type, just type and press enter just like you would do on any other
unix system.
I can tell you for sure that ssh and sftp work well.

Ignasi