[macvoiceover] Re: Telephone Prompts with VoiceOver and an iPhone

  • From: "Marquette, Ed" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 22:24:21 -0500

I'll try it.  I'll have to edit a general contact I'll probably call
James Bridge and try putting the pass code in as an extension.
Very clever if it works.  I think it should, except some pass codes are
10 characters long.

Ed Marquette
Partner
Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP
4520 Main Street
Suite 1100
Kansas City, MO 64111-7700
Direct: 816.460.2405
Mobile: 816-812-0088
Office: 816.460.2400
Fax: 816.531.7545
emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assistant: Andrea Mendez-Black [816-460-2483]
www.sonnenschein.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for
your cooperation.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:
To comply with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S.
federal tax advice contained herein (including any attachments), unless
specifically stated otherwise, is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending any transaction or
matter addressed herein to another party.