[macvoiceover] Re: Talking about OCR: lide70 link

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:31:08 -0800

Hello Cheryl,
Thanks a bunch for both the link and the clarification of what to search for. The cannon site really is confusing.

Dan

keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Feb 12, 2009, at 10:02 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Here is the link for the lide70 drivers; you must go down the page to the os selection and Mac OS is there.

Btw the key to finding these links through google (one can sometimes get lost on the canon website) is to enter

canon canoscan lide
and then the number (60, 70, 90) and then look only for the link that goes to usa.canon.com. If you don't enter canon as the first word you may not find it.

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=119&modelid=14003

Hth.

--
Cheryl