[macvoiceover] Re: System has new system dialog--make it stop!!!

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 11:10:01 +0100

Yeah unfortunately your messages now won't be read when incoming I'm afraid.

On May 16, 2009, at 2:50 AM, Mark Baxter wrote:

Corollary question: Having unchecked all the applications Growl works with, will I now lose speech when receiving messages? If so, I believe I just severed my proboscis in spite of my visage!

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: