[macvoiceover] Re: Synking notes with my I Phone

  • From: "Ginny Owens" <chickpowermusic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:11:15 -0500

Hi, VaShaun
In itunes, you should be able to find tab fields when the iphone is selected
in the source list--the same kind of tabs you see when your ipod is
connected.  In one of these tabs is the option to sync notes, I believe.
Also, there is a viphone list where these things are discussed at length.
Here's a link:
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en
HTH
G O