[macvoiceover] Re: Switching between visible Windows

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 04:02:29 -0400

Good evening,

Unfortunately not. Command Tab switches through running applications, not visible applications.

I would like to be able to switch through only the applications that are visible, or not hidden.

Thanks,
Everett

On 13-Feb-09, at 3:43 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Everett, command tab switches between visible applications, as
opposed to command accent, which switches between windows in the same
application, hope this helps you.
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:02:16 -0400, E.J. Zufelt wrote:

Good afternoon,

Is there a way to switch between currently visible windows (those that

are not hidden) as opposed to all running applications (command + tab)?

Thanks,
Everett

Marty