To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 4:43 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Super Duper problems

Hi everyone,

In anticipation of SL, I've been trying to create a backup using Super Duper. I'm still finding the whole process of installing applications on the Mac very confusing, and as such, am not even sure if Super Duper is, indeed installed on my system. I ran the downloaded Super Duper.dmg file after purchasing it, but don't know if it installed. I copied a file called Super Duper.dmg into my Applications folder as I read somewhere that that's what I'm supposed to do. When I press command O on this file to open Super Duper, a sort of dialogue box opens and I get to an area that has 3 items, Super Duper, a read me file with attachments, and the Super Duper user manual. I can't get any further than this. If I highlight the Super Duper and once again press command o, or spacebar, something opens and there is a button for "full screen view", but pressing VO space, or command o on this just places me in some text that explains what Super Duper is. What am I missing? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Anyone know where I am going wrong? HELP please??

Thanks,

Russell

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover