[macvoiceover] Re: Stuck in Mail...

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:44:47 -0500

Hi,

This brought up the expected dialogue but when I pressed the "bounce" button
the dialogue disappeared but the message I can't get to close remains on the
screen, presumably not bounced.

What was the keystroke to find dialogues that my be around that don't get
focus properly?  I think I had to use it in another application a week or
two ago but can't remember which one it was when I went to help and read the
command list.

cdh

Happy Hacking,
cdh