[macvoiceover] Re: Stuck in Mail...

  • From: "Ignasi Cambra" <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:38:30 -0500

I wonder if it's not because of that email... I had the same problem once, and
what happened is that a window asking for the login chain password popped and
VO didn't aknowledge it. I randomly went to the window selector (vo+f2 twize)
and found out there was that window in there. I closed it and mail worked
again. So try to see if there's any window opened that you didn't know about...
Good luck!

Ignasi