[macvoiceover] Re: Strange question but can someone help? program for recording what is on screen with audio

  • From: Lewis Brock <lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:06:15 +0000

Screen flow is rather self explanitory. check the website out and it will give a demo in quicktime of what this application does.

here's a rundown of the application.

Screenflow is a lightweight but powerful application which is used to take a direct feed of your screen including applications used and more, it can capture system audio including voiceover and also external audio from a microphone etc so that you can demonstrate an application or product. this application like similar products including final cut studio gives you the ability to use the product to demonstrate apps, send interactive content to clients, students and developers etc. so basically if you're a product demonstrator, assistive technologies trainer, software developer etc or even like me a musician and tutor of pro audio applications, this will benefit you. its a good price for the product key

lew

On 24 Mar 2008, at 02:08, John Hess wrote:

Gabe, would you plese give a brief summary of what screen flow does? Thanks.
On Mar 23, 2008, at 6:17 AM, Lewis Brock wrote:

hi there

just finally found the program and wow. voiceover compatible to a good level. very impressed. will report further findings to the lists in due course lol

lew

On 23 Mar 2008, at 09:45, The BlindTechs Network wrote:

screen flow.

The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
623-565-9357 (phoenix Arizona voice)
(206) 984-9484 (Fax Phone)
562-219-2309 (Los Angeles California voice)

On Mar 23, 2008, at 2:33 AM, Lewis Brock wrote:

Hi guys

ok this may be a mad question but basically I'm looking for an application which can record the contents of the screen as well as audio either from the microphone or external outs. its to be used to demonstrate certain applications for visually impaired users as well as sighted users who want to get the best out of certain applications etc. it sounds a bit mad but worth a try

it would also benefit for developers when solving accessibility problems so that a developer can see what exactly voice over encounters.

can anyone advise?

cheers and happy easter all

Lewis Brock
Totally Blind musician and composer of 21st century music

PHONE: +44 07857 352828
E-MAIL: lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx
MSN: lewis.brock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: lewisjbrock

Lewis Brock
Totally Blind musician and composer of 21st century music

PHONE: +44 07857 352828
E-MAIL: lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx
MSN: lewis.brock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: lewisjbrock