[macvoiceover] Re: Spark question

  • From: Mark Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:41:44 -0800

I was afraid of that, so I tried to set option command F12 to the "say time" script I downloaded. I still cannot interact with the hot key field, even when I pick a combination that has nothgibng to do with VO, like option command F12. I'm sure I'm doing something simple but wrong. I have set the type to "apple script," and pasted it in to the box provided.

On Feb 10, 2009, at 10:19 AM, Travis Siegel wrote:

You'll need to use key combinations that don't relate to voiceover keys. The voiceover keys are trapped by the voiceover application, and not passed on to the os. So, you'll need to use key combinations like command-shift-f12 or something similar. It's not a limitation in spark, it's a result of the way voiceover works.

Mark Baxter
markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx
Skype and MSN:  BurningHawk1969 or BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: