[macvoiceover] Re: Sounds like you folks are having fun!

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:14:20 -0700

Hi all, Shane's podcast did mention a work around for messages only
reading one line in mail, and that is to turn on quick nav with the
right and left arrows pressed simeltaneously, then pressing enter on
the message, and pressing right arrow should read the whole message, or
you could just read your messages with the preview pane.
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:06:34 -0500, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Well, I can tell you that if you do vokeys-j with medium verbosity you

will hear the whole message.
  Maybe somebody else will find you a solution for this when you hit
enter.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,