[macvoiceover] Re: Sounds like you folks are having fun!

  • From: Brandon Misch <bmisch2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:26:48 -0400

but after that, it should read the message even after it says the first word and character. usually happens on large message.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 12:16 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

btw, vo-j does not work for me.  it says interacting with...

On Aug 29, 2009, at 12:14 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

vo with a will do it too.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 12:06 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Well, I can tell you that if you do vokeys-j with medium verbosity you will hear the whole message. Maybe somebody else will find you a solution for this when you hit enter.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,