[macvoiceover] Re: Sounds like you folks are having fun!

  • From: Chantel Cuddemi <jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:24:29 -0400

Oh I didn't know that!!! Guess I will have to wait till I get my new kitten to experience that.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 12:16 PM, Brandon Misch wrote:

vo j still works for automatically reading the message.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 11:43 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

I have mine on medium and have tried it on high with no luck.
enter is what I want and used to get at least some of the time and it does not happen.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 11:20 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Hi Keith.

The messages will read automatically if you change your verbosity level; you probably have it on low which overall may be wha you want but on medium verbosity you can do vo-j just as before and read the whole message. Of course there may be other ways with quick-nav and other features.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,