[macvoiceover] Re: Sound recording

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 16:17:26 -0500

Paul, there are two programs I would highly recommend.  Audacity is free and an
accessible build is available at:
http://audacity.homerow.net/index.php?dir=accessible
This is a beta and a work in progress however I am using it an have no problems
at all. The accessible build will be released as audacity version 2 when all
testing is done.  The next one is Amadeus Pro which can be had from:
http://www.hairersoft.com/Welcome.html
This program costs $40 and is well worth the price. It is also accessible and
should meet your needs.  Guides for these programs are available from:
http://icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/audio/
If you have any questions please ask. have a great day.

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab