[macvoiceover] Re: Sound capture on mac

  • From: Michael Busboom <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:36:04 +0100

Hi Paul,

This topic would interest me, too, so if you don't mind, perhaps we could keep it on the list?

Kindest regards,

Mike

On 2010-02-21 19:03, Paul Nugent wrote:
Hi Folks,

I think this might be a little off topic, but I wish to capture sound from a
tape deck to the Mac.  Please could someone help me off list?

My email address is:-

paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a tape deck and I have bought a video grabber device.  I am assuming
I have the right cables connected, but I really am stuck and need an
experienced User to point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards

Paul Nugent