[macvoiceover] Re: Sound Studio for the MAC?

  • From: "John W. Hess" <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:45:22 -0400

richard, would you care to share a summary of what is and is'nt accessible in sound studio? Example, can you do multitrack recording? are the equalization settings accessible thinkgs like taht? what kinds of thinkgs are you doing succesfully with the program. Looking forward to knowing what can be done. excellent and thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Most" <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>