[macvoiceover] Re: Snow Leopard: Two Questions about Mail

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 05:55:32 -0400

Each message in the table announces its read status. blank is spoken for read messages and unread is spoken for unread messages but you have to either focus on the column where the status appears or stop interacting with the table and use just arrows to hear it.

On Sep 10, 2009, at 10:11 PM, Jim Fettgather wrote:

if using vo to interact with the table, shift-vo-home and end go to the top and bottom of the table respectively.

Hi.

I have looked through documentation but I may have missed this:

1. Is there a way to tell if messages are read or unread when moving through the messages table? 2. Is there a way to move right to the top or bottom of the message list?

Thanks a lot.