[macvoiceover] Slightly ot: replacing an hd:

  • From: "Ginny Owens" <chickpowermusic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:29:09 -0500

Hi, folks.
I found out this weekend that my Macbook Pro (which is not even a year old)
needs a repair to the tune of $1300.  I won't bore you with the woes, but I
do have the same specs on my Macbook Pro 15 as the current 13inch, but I
have a 320 hd instead of a 250 hd.  Since my hd isn't affected, could I buy
a 13inch and simply replace the 250g drive with my 320g drive?
I would ask Apple, but I'd have to go back into the store for the third
time, pay more cab fare, etc...so I figured if someone knew here, that'd be
awesome.
Please pardon the OT nature of this post.
Thank you so much.

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com <http://www.ginnyowens.com/>
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens