[macvoiceover] Skype Me

  • From: "VaShaun Jones" <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:52:55 -0400

Listers can someone with a kind heart please Skype me and give me a few
pointers on the Mac. I keep running into loops and I don't know how to get out
of them. For example I am in the finder, but it is acting as if I want to view
my searches. It has a few pop up buttons and it is not allowing me to see what
I first seen when I logged on  to my computer. I use to see things like
desktop,movies, and so on. Please help me with my learning curve. I am a quick
learn and I will not waist your time.