[macvoiceover] Re: Skype

  • From: Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S <theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 06:00:56 -0700

There is a dial pad screen on the Skype application. You can simply use voice
over up down left right and press to hit the number you want, it's a standard
three column 4 row configuration so just simply pressing down from one and
right Woodhedge on the five and down from there we'll put you on the eight et
cetera.

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
(623) 565-9357