[macvoiceover] Re: Skype?

  • From: Angel Dockham <fairytaledreamzadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:56:16 +0800

Not on mine the last item in the General's tab says "Set my status at Not Available when inactive for 30 minutes*

On Sep 16, 2008, at 1:47 PM, Jacob Schmude wrote:

Hi
The setting actually is in Skype preferences, under general. It's called "Launch skype when I log into Mac OS X." It's the last option in the general preferences. If this option isn't appearing for you (no reason it shouldn't), then you'll want to remove it from your login items. Open system preferences, then go to accounts. Select the "login items" tab and remove the skype item from there.
hth

On Sep 15, 2008, at 7:35, Angel Dockham wrote:

I just added Skype to my laptop and when I turn it on skype automatically comes up and signs in but I don't want it to do this. I've looked in the preferences of the program to turn off automatic sign in when system starts but I don't see a option to disable it. How do I get ti to stop signing in when I turn it on?