[macvoiceover] Re: Short intro

  • From: "Cristina Afonso" <cristina.g.afonso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:05:45 -0000

   Hi Ben!

My name is Cristina, I'm from Portugal and I am a musician too. I'm also planning to bbuy a Mac. It's much more stable than the pc. Well, I think that some people use logic with the Mac but I think that in earlyer versions because those are more accessible. I don't know about Logic Express 9 accessibility. Garage Band is accessible. On the pc and MS. Windows side, I know thatt Cakewalk Sonar with Sonar Talking works very well for music production.
Well, about Sibelius and music notation I don't know.
There's a group on google about Protools accessibility. It seams like some blind mac users use Protools in earlyer versions.

   Kind regards

   Cristina Afonso

----- Original Message ----- From: "Benjamin Blatter" <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>