[macvoiceover] Short intro

Hi all

My name is Ben, I'm a musician living in Switzerland and I'm playing with
the idea to have a powerful mac in the future. Since I never had the chance
to get my hands on a mac for real, I probably will just listen a bit what
you all are talking about and get a bit familiar with all the terms. I'd
wish to use a mac for my daily life, last but not least also for music
production.

I've got two questions regarding this:
1. Is Logic already accessible with voiceover? I've got a mackie control
surface and would be happy to use it with logic one fine day.

2. Does by chance anyone of you use sibelius for creating music notation on
a mac system?

Thanks and kind regards
Ben