[macvoiceover] Re: Sheryl gets the award for for providing the correct link for making payments.

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 06:55:11 -0400

make payments is the same link. apple provides the title, windows provides alt. if you set your pc screen reader to express the title, it will show the same as safari.

btw, for interest, I also provided this link text:
"schedule the payments you have made on this page".
Thanks and glad you got it working.

On Aug 12, 2009, at 11:36 PM, John Hess wrote:

Well all, it was the link that changed. Now hiere's something very strange. I tried the link schedule payments and that worked. But, on the PC side clicking make payments worked. Go figure! AGain really! my sincerest thanks. I dreaded using that evil box for such a simple task.