[macvoiceover] Several new podcasts uploaded.

  • From: John Moore <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:47:01 -0500

Hey all. There are several new podcasts up on John Moore's Audio Blog. First, I offer my perspectives on switching to the Mac. The most recent one which was just uploaded is a Mass from Trinity Episcopal Cathedral in LIttle Rock, Ar. The Zoom H2 did a fabulous job with this recording,and you will love it. The Mass will stream first, followed by the Mac podcast. To subscribe, go to http://www.gcast.com/u/coasterfreak88/main.xml . That is the feed. To just listen, go to http://www.gcast.com/u/coasterfreak88 . Enjoy.