[macvoiceover] Re: Serious answers on how to get Windows on a mac mini already running leopard?

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:41:05 +1000

Hi Dave,

Fair enough mate.  I'll take your word for it.  As you say, I am
inexperienced with mac and voiceover.  Oh BTW, I've been using Windows for
15 years as well.  Just on another note, when you ran boot camp and were
setting up windows, were you able to get speech access to windows setup via
either voiceover or windows narrator etc?