[macvoiceover] Selecting files out of sequence

  • From: "John Gunn" <gunn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:12:47 -0600

Hello All:

I seeme to have a brain melt, I know there's away to select files out of
sequence such as file 1, 3, 5 ETC and I am wondering do I turn off cursor
tracking?  If so, how do I select each file and after making all the
selections I need, how can I review the selected list?

Thanks and sorry for my brain melt.  smile