[macvoiceover] Re: Select text on a website.

  • From: ashley cox <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 17:19:02 +0100

Thanks David.

ash
On 1 Aug 2009, at 16:00, David Poehlman wrote:

Hi Ash;

There are two ways to do this, you can select the entire page with command-a without interacting with the text and then paste it into text edite and operate on it from there or you can interact with the page, vo to the start of the content you want to copy and press controll-option-enter to start selecting, continue voing till you get to the end of the content you want to select (this may not be possible if the text is broken into small chunks with which you have to interact with individually), press vo enter to end selecting, stop interacting, press comand-c to copy to clip board and command-v to paste into your document/email///.

On Aug 1, 2009, at 10:39 AM, ashley cox wrote:

Hi everyone, I was just wondering how you select some text on a website, and coppy it to the clip board using voiceover.

Sorry if this sounds like a silly question.

thanks

ash