[macvoiceover] Re: Seeking Feedback From Braille Display Users

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 16:51:25 -0500

Hi Jer,

I own a brailliant 24 and find it to be a nice little beast.  A bit noisy
but zippy and love the bluetooth.  Unfortunately, you won't be able to use
the bluetooth on the Mac Os as of this writing.  I've plugged it in though
and each display behaves differently on the Mac depending on its driver.  I
like it for reading information that is not automatically spoken or for
reading information of a status nature such as download percentages.  I also
like it for editing and for proofing my work when I'm writing stuff for
print.  I like a larger display for reading books and longer material.