[macvoiceover] Seeking Feedback From Braille Display Users

Hello all. I've attained the use of a braille display for a couple weeks
as an evaluation toward a likely purchase of one. I want to be sure to
get the full experience of using a braille display before having to give
this one back, so hope that the braille display users among you can
provide me some guidance as to features that you do or don't use of your
braille display and screen reader combo. I've thrown some questions out
to guide your thoughts, but I'm surely not limited to these questions in
terms of the feedback I'd find helpful. Thanks in advance for your help,
and I look forward to reading your responses.
How do you use your braille display? For what tasks would you not want
to live without your braille display? For what tasks is it less than
desirable and why?
Do you primarily use it for proofreading, screen access, replacement for
speech, access to text only, or some combination  of these?
Do you use its ability to input text? Why or why not? Is that your
primary, or even your sole, means of interaction with your PC?
How much customization of the display's key commands do you do?
Do you use your screen reader's ability to output in grade II? How
often?
Do you browse the web using braille, and if so, do you read text with
braille and navigate with speech, use braille for both, or some other
combination?
If you use braille to browse the web for text or navigation, do you
encounter situations where content on the web is difficult to access
using braille alone? If so, what problems do you encounter?

Once more, thanks tremendously for your thoughts and feedback, and feel
free to write me privately with any of this information if you like.

Very gratefully,

Jeremiah Z. Rogers