[macvoiceover] Re: Seeing Sources for VoiceOver Training near Ashgurn, Virginia

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:31:27 -0400

Please email me off list to discuss this!
Thanks, Olivia
Olivianorman@xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2010, at 10:07 AM, Ray Campbell <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hello:

I received a telephone call from someone on behalf of her brother. He has been using Macs for 25 years in his business, and has recently lost most of his vision. He and his sister who called me are trying to figure out how to use VoiceOver, but he really needs some training.

Does anyone know of people who can provide training on VoiceOver in or near Ashburn, Virginia, outside of Washington, DC? They have tried contacting both the Virginia Department for the Blind and the Apple Store with no success. I did suggest they reach out to the Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind which they will be doing. If anyone knows of anything available, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Ray Campbell, Adaptive Technology Help Desk Technician
The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312.997.3651 (Voice/Relay) or 888.825.0080 (Voice/Relay)
ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.chicagolighthouse.org