[macvoiceover] Re: Seasoned users, please share what you have learned.

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:38:45 -0400

Hi Keith,
This is a great idea. I can say that one of the best features in Leopard that I have been using more and more is the num pad commander. I think it gives the user so much power and flexibility.

Take Care

John Panarese

On Apr 22, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

Many of us have been using the MAC and Voiceover for a long time and we have a lot to share. We now have several new, or, wood-be MAC users on the list. From time to time, please send along something that you have learned to the list. I say from time to time because we have new folks joining this list almost every day.

And new list members, you mite want to create a mailbox with a name something like, learning the MAC, or, what ever you find useful to store these how-to messages in.

Thanks to every one.