[macvoiceover] Re: Safari with Flash

how did you write adobe, I've searched high and low for a contact email. I really want to at least tell them of the issues. rude response or ignorance, at least they will keep hearing it. :) so could you possibly drop in the email, I'm sure there are others on the list who'd be willing to harass, lol I mean write to adobe lol.

thanks
Marie

On Aug 25, 2009, at 6:24 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

Flash content is not accessible to VO at this time. You can write Adobe if you want to, and will either be ignored, or receive a rude answer. At least that's all I've been able to get out of them.
On Aug 24, 2009, at 10:35 PM, carlene knight wrote:

Hi:

I am having trouble accessing web pages with any flash in Safari. Voiceover just says busy every time I try to do something, including interacting with the page. According to my husband, the pages are loading, but I can't do anything. I thought I had problems with JAWS, but this is even worse. I don't want to use my PC but what should I do? thanks. from a novice.