[macvoiceover] Re: Safari question

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:39:11 -0600

Hi Ash & all,

Pressing enter on the heading will work if I just tab from the top of the page into the search results, but if I jump to the results heading using VO command h, and then VO right arrow to the headings, enter will usually activate a link further up the page. Strange, but David's advice to interact with the heading does work.

Thanks,

Russell
On 23-Aug-09, at 1:52 PM, ashley wrote:

Hi Russell,

I normally use enter to activate a link, this normally works for me.

I think the reason the tab key stays at the top of the page is because the keyboard isn't following the voiceover cursor, but i'm not really sure. I have the same problem, but use the tab key to find links anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me. Pressing enter on the headings should work for you though.

Hope this helps,

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk