[macvoiceover] Re: Safari downloads question

Hi Sam, no, the only thing to do is to interact with the list, and when it says dimned group, you know the download is completed, but, there is a browser called icab, which does say the name of the file, and that the download is complete, and from what my friend described, he said it was like safari on steroids, but as to whether or not there is a working version for snow leopard, i don't know, but I think there should be a sound for completed downloads, as well as an option to close the downloads window when the download is complete.

On Oct 14, 2009, at 3:38 PM, Sam Troia wrote:

Is there any way to get safari to play a sound when downloads finish? I haven't found anything. Thanks.