[macvoiceover] Re: Safari downloads question

Maby I could write an applescript or automater.
Jeremiah T. Ticket
Email: jticket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jticket33
msn: jeremiahtticket@xxxxxxxxxxx
aim: jeremiahticket3@xxxxxxx

On Oct 14, 2009, at 2:57 PM., Sam Troia wrote:

Aw, bummer.

On Oct 14, 2009, at 6:48 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

nope.

On Oct 14, 2009, at 6:38 PM, Sam Troia wrote:

Is there any way to get safari to play a sound when downloads finish? I haven't found anything. Thanks.