[macvoiceover] Safari Busy signal!

  • From: "Pauls Lists" <traynor.pj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:37:36 +0100

Hi David and all,

I just purchased my Mac Mini. It I was told is the latest model and has 2GB
memory. It had snow leopard installed, so I was ready for a really great
experience. I went to Safari andam sadly disappointed as I have been able to
get nowhere with the "safaris busy" signal. Its just terrible to work with.
If I just press a key the signal pops up. I have tried Davids work-around of
unloading voice over and reloading but still nothing  works. All other areas
of my mac mini so far seem fine but I was so looking forward to using Safari
and really after spending almost a thousand euros on it I can't afford to
upgrade anymore.

I checked to see if there were any software updates which might make a
difference but I was told my system has the latest updates.