[macvoiceover] Re: SNOW LEOPARD!

  • From: Mark Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:05:01 -0700

If you do a clean install, after performing all suitable backups to an external drive, will all your apps in the apps folder still be there? Not to mention all other files in downloads, documents, ... etc? Or do I have to restore from said backup after doing a clean install? I'm debating, once I finally afford a copy of the kitty, which I should do; this or an upgrade only.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: