[macvoiceover] Re: SL: Unnatural Pauses when reading Mail

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 06:01:55 -0400

I think this is supposed to be command-shift-t.

On Sep 8, 2009, at 6:00 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

what is command-option-p supposed to do?

On Sep 7, 2009, at 11:47 PM, Jim Fettgather wrote:

Hi, after pressing VO J, when reading a message, when I do a Command Option P, the machine just dings. And, what I mean by pauses, is at the end of each line of the text in the message, Voiceover pauses and then continues to read the message.
It is as if you were continually pressing Down Arrow to read a message.

We're not talking about much of a pause at all really, but it sounds unnatural to hear pauses at line breaks instead of at the end of a sentence.
I wonder why Command Option P is not working?
Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett Campbell" <blindinnovator@xxxxxxxxx >