[macvoiceover] Re: SL - Alex almost dies when backspacing

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:04:36 -0400

No, I changed it to not change pitch.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

Keith, you changed it to "change Pitch"? Hmmm, each to their own! <grin>
On 2009-09-19, at 3:12 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Because of this thred, I changed my setting and I like it much better, just me I guess.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

That's an odd thing to do I think!  Alex sounds awful! <grin>
On 2009-09-19, at 3:21 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

the default has always been to change the pitch.

On Sep 18, 2009, at 10:56 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi all,

Since updating to SL, when typing in an email message, if I press the delete (backspace) key to delete the characters I just typed, Alex voice goes really really deep and it sounds like he's going to die! If he keeps this up, he may, with a bit of help from me! <grin> Has anyone experienced this? I tried unloading VO and reloading it, but this doesn't help. Any ideas? Please??

Thanks,

Russell