[macvoiceover] Reverse order in playlist in iTunes

I inadvertantly clicked on the arrow to invert my playlist in iTunes. After
much searching on-line I found out what I had done, performed the same action
again and got it back in the right order with another mouse click.

Is there a keyboard or menu command to perform this same function? The mouse
clicke I accidentally did will probably happen agian when I'm not paying
attention while dragging songs to change the order, and it would be good to
easily undo it. Also, it's a pretty hand function to have quick access to.

So how do I easily perform this playlist inversion?

Cheers,

Ian