[macvoiceover] Re: Resetting your Mac's PRAM and NVRAM

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 14:34:49 -0400

Just press the key combination right after pressing the power button, and you'll be OK.

On May 30, 2009, at 1:55 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

I don't know.

Keith Reedy

On May 30, 2009, at 12:34 PM, Michael Busboom wrote:

Hello Keith,

In Step 4 of the article, it says:
4. Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys. You must press this key combination before
the gray screen appears.

Whenever I turn on my Macbook, I hear a musical chord a couple of seconds after powering up the machine. Does the sounding of this musical chord coincide with a gray screen appearing?

Thanks.

Mike