[macvoiceover] Re: Requesting help creating new groups with Address book in SL

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 05:38:04 -0400

It doesn't seem possible unless I'm missing something but I sure can delete them lol.

On Sep 18, 2009, at 9:58 PM, Brett Campbell wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to create a new group in my address book for the first time using Snow Leopard. I can't seem to figure it out. When I select create new group, a group titled Unknown group appears in the groups table. I have selected rename group from the edit menu, but nothing seems to happen. I've hit enter and interacted with the Unknown group, but I can't change the name like a file or folder. In leopard, when creating a new group, a dialogue appeared with a edit box for the name along with an OK button. The funny thing is that It's now simple as can be to create a smart group in the address book. The problem here is that the smart groups aren't syncing to my iPhone with Mobile Me. I'm hoping someone can give this a try and point me in the correct direction

Thanks,

Brett