[macvoiceover] Registering my iPhone

  • From: "Davey Hulse" <davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:26:02 -0700

Hi, guys.  I'm the newby that made contact a few weeks ago concerning the
voicing of words and letters.  When someone mentioned I needed to do the
rotation control, I had a real Duh moment.

Now, I'm trying to register my iPhone using iTunes.

I'm using Jaws 7.x.  I'm getting two sorts of very ugly things happening.
First, I can't get to the check box in the form to let it know I don't have
an Apple account.  Second, when I am told I screwed up, I'm getting overlays
of messages which make it simply impossible to track anything using the Jaws
cursor or any other method I'm used to.

Is my problem with Jaws 7, with not knowing the Jaws 7 secrets since I'm a
very basic user, or am I missing something else.

Extraordinarily frustrated and almost ready to swear off technology,
Davey Hulse, CEO
Braille Plus, Inc.
P.O. Box 3686
2659 Commercial Street Southeast
Suite 264
Salem, Oregon 97302

Phone:  (503) 391-5335
Toll free:  (866) 264-2345
Fax: (503) 391-9359

www.brailleplus.net

Every Format.  Every Day.  And, Everything right!