[macvoiceover] Re: Regarding scanners

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 08:49:10 -0400

Hi Karla,  Longtime no see.

On Oct 1, 2007, at 2:48 AM, Carla Roller wrote:

I was a Jaws user at my job as a Dispatcher. I have never owned my own personal computer until now. So I have had very limited opportunity to use much of anything. I need all the help I can get. Carla
On Oct 1, 2007, at 8:30 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Carla I have the same exact question. I am available to help if you need it. I have a tutorial that can help you get aclamented to the Mac using Voice Over. Are you coming over from the Windows side?
On Oct 1, 2007, at 2:14 AM, Carla Roller wrote:

I would like to know if someone uses a scanner with Voiceover. I have a mac book and I would like to use a scanner to read my mail and other printed material. What kind of scanner would do this for me? Remember, I am knew to the Mac and voiceover. I don't know much at all. I also need to know if I will have to purchase any kind of special software. Thanks in advance, Carla