[macvoiceover] Re: Recording iChat audio with GarageBand!

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:22:22 +0200

I wonder if there's a preview version of the next Garageband that one could install or if one just have to wait for a while still.

/Krister

8 jul 2008 kl. 16.09 skrev Keith Reedy:

This also works with the current version, I tried it last night. I will try to get a note out on it some time today, works great.

Keith Reedy

On Jul 8, 2008, at 5:14 AM, Krister Ekstrom wrote:

Is this in the current version of Garageband or has a new version been released?
/Krister

8 jul 2008 kl. 06.39 skrev Keith Reedy:

Just tried it and it works as advertised.