[macvoiceover] Re: Recommendations on which Mac to get if I want one.

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:27:27 -0500

If money isn't too much of an issue, you really can't go wrong with a macbook
pro.  I believe that start at $1199.  Go to the apple site and mess around with
the configurations.  As far as being like windows vista home premium, the mac
operating system is just a different animal.  There are some similarities
between the 2 OS's but there just very different in the way you go about using
them.  Especially when putting into account the screenreaders.  Voiceover is
like nothing you would have used on windows.

hth