[macvoiceover] Re: Really enjoying iBooks on my iPad; one question about navigating the app

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:33:37 -0400

Don't try to do it by flicking. Just memorize where it is on the screen or use
the four finger flick gesture to the left. In any case, it's somewhere on the
upper part of the screen. I don't use iBooks too much so can't tell you the
exact location. Flicking gestures on the iPad are a waste of time in my
opinion. The screen is big enough that remembering where things are is rather
easy and so, so much faster!