[macvoiceover] Re: Read Iris 11.6 & Lion?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:51:37 -0700

Hi Candie,

I have Read Iris too, but a version that is over 2 years old.  I tried to
install it, and have the same issue… it won't open in Lion.  The funny thing is
that whewhy I first installed Lion on July 20, I installed over Snow Leopard
without doing a clean install, and Read Iris 11.6 was working fine in Lion.
The reason I didn't try Read Iris 12 is that I found that version 11 worked a
lot better.  It looks like I may have to get an updated version of RI 12 in
order to get it to work.  Is anyone else using a different scanning  solution
other than VuScan and Read Iris under Lion with good success?

Thanks!

Russell